Melbourne Owners Corporation Services offers specialist consultation to property developers in Melbourne. Our experienced property management team assist developers in establishing new owners corporations.
MOCS can assist in developing the initial budgets, drafting contracts and license agreements and administration papers. Once these things are established, MOCS can help transition the newly formed owners corporation into operational mode.
MOCS has relationships with various qualitified and experienced building contractors to ensure that new properties are maintained well.
To ensure the property being developed is set up to operate once established, MOCS offers the following consulting services:
- Direction on the best owners corporation set up to establish
- Establishment of lot liability and lot entitlements
- OTP sales budgets
- Direction on riles and regulations for owners corporations
- Arrangement of Building and Facilities Management quotes & agreements
- Advise on waste management planning
This is a time in the development where it can get very busy. Melbourne Owners Corporation Services offers property developers assistance in a number of areas including:
- Insurance – once we are advised of the insurable value, we will arrange for competitive quotes for insurance.
- Assistance & Support – on such matters as essential services, compliance and legislative constraints.
- Review of quotes and budgets – as progress on construction develops, we review quotes and budgets to ensure that they are applicable. At any point there is a discrepancy, MOCS will alert the property developer and advise an alternative solution.
Registration & After Registration
When the property is suitable, Melbourne Owners Corporation Services will guide you through your duties and obligations under the Owners Corporation Act 2006.
- Prepare, host and minute the inaugural meeting
- Prepare hand over documents such as registers, accounting records, files, minutes, house rules, insurance schedule and certificates and supplier details.
- Provide cetificates to the property developer for lots
- Assistance on managing, maintaining and reporting any property defects
- Property audits and implementation of management procedures